£40-45k Base Salary and £40K OTE/Bonus • London
Cranmore Executive Search are currently partnered with a reputable international business intelligence firm, assisting in their search for account managers. Rated one of the top employers to work for in the UK, it is an incredibly exciting time for ambitious account managers to join this company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with and growing a defined client group, this is excellent opportunity for a tenacious, consultative, articulate sales professional who enjoys both cultivating client relationships, and uncovering new sales.
- Owning and developing a defined set of accounts within the EMEA region, fostering exceptional relationships to maintain current figures and hit annual uplift targets
- Proactively hunting for new business opportunities, targeting areas of the accounts that do not currently engage with products and services
- Defining and delivering a strategic sales plan across your accounts, managing a robust pipeline and prepare accurate sales forecasts, new growth ideas and contingency plans
- Strategically map out and plan your approach to grow each account (Including Company size & Revenue; Their mission & Strategy; SWOT Analysis; Org Chart; Contact details & relationships; Current Services; Potential for Growth; Strategy for Growth and Implementation Schedule)
- Partnering with internal consulting and support teams throughout the client lifecycle, from scoping custom projects to managing client deliverables
- Becoming an expert in the Intelligence product suite (subscriptions, one-time products, and consulting), competitors and clients, to provide excellent service & maximize sales
- Several years b2b sales experience within data, intelligence or consulting sales
- Working knowledge of the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry would be highly desirable
- Proven track record in both account management and new business
- Exceptional communication skills, able to build long lasting and credible relationships both internally and externally
- Experience using Salesforce