Busines Development Executive - Pharma Business Intelligence
Upto £45k base with OTE £80-90K • London
Business Development Executive – Pharma Business Intelligence
Cranmore Executive Search are currently partnered with a reputable international business intelligence firm, assisting in their search for ambitious Business Development Executives. Rated one of the top employers to work for in the UK, it is an incredibly exciting time for ambitious account managers to join this company.
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, intelligent and articulate Business Development Executive who enjoys the fast-paced nature of Sales and is looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and selling a market leading services into a range of medium-large pharmaceutical companies, large Biotech’s, Clinical Trial Organization’s and Financial Institutions.
You will join a high performing team with a history of consistently over achieving on target every year, and have a number off top performers who not only achieve target, but regularly exceed 120% of target.
- Achieving and exceeding challenging revenue targets and sales objectives, as defined by the manager
- Grow your existing customer base, by up-selling and cross-selling a range of services
- Acquire new clients in a competitive sales environment
- Quickly become credible in speaking “Pharma language” and understand which sub language to speak with which user profile
- Present and negotiate up to Board level in an organization
- Cement key relationships and be the principle commercial contact between the company and your assigned customer base
- Develop and maintain improved sales strategies to manage accounts efficiently
- Create an account plan for all of your existing and target accounts, including organization profile, contacts by department, and targets by service for each contact, strategy for growth, objectives and implementation schedule.
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles in Salesforce.com.
- Report back from customer training sessions; recording customer feedback, gathering customer intelligence and follow-up as required.
- Organize customer visits efficiently within the London region. Expectation is for you to be client facing 25%+ of the month.
- Highly motivated top performer, looking to take the next challenge in your field of expertise
- Proven track record of outstanding New Business performance
- 1-4 years’ experience in New Business (selling into and knowledge of the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology vertical is a plus)
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
- A customer centric approach and excellent customer management skills
- Demonstrates ability to develop long-term customer relationships with a wide range of clients, from end users to senior executives of multi-national corporations
- Ability to consult with clients and solve challenges by selecting and demonstrating the most appropriate service(s)
- A self-starter with a commercial focus
- Ability to articulate complex solutions in a simple and coherent manner
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Presentation Skills
- Solution focused and accountable