Consultant, Digital Health
£ Highly Competitive • London
Our client is a leading provider of strategic and tactical advisory services, as well as business intelligence reports focusing on digital health and marketing trends among consumers and healthcare professionals globally. Clients include top 20 pharmaceutical companies, medical device and technology providers.
The company is hiring a Consultant to join the multichannel insights and customer engagement group in London. This role is ideal for a candidate with digital/multichannel or life science industry experience who is passionate about synthesising client business questions to identify and execute on the best approach to address them. The Consultant will work alongside senior members of the team to scope, manage, and deliver bespoke and syndicated solutions (70:30 split in favour of bespoke consulting solutions), as well as manage some projects end-to-end. This role will focus on creating content solutions, while also requiring regular client interaction; provides opportunity for advancement and people management; and offers the ability to influence both strategic and tactical marketing decisions within global pharmaceutical and life science organisations.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a related position such as consulting or market intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science, business or related field is required; advanced degree preferred
- Proficiency across various consulting/analytical methodologies, including quantitative and qualitative primary research, statistical analysis, and modelling
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and organisation skills with extreme attention to detail
- Competency with data analysis software and crosstabs (e.g. SPSS)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic design principles preferred