Graduate Associate Consultant
Competitive base and bonus offered • Belfast
At Cranmore Executive Search we have over 20 years’ experience within the recruitment industry. We are passionate about what we do and excited about creating new partnerships and delivering solutions for our clients globally. Our experience makes us industry leaders and we work hard to ensure our clients are happy with our services, placing their trust in us. We are an established leader within the industry and our success and achievements speak for themselves. When our clients choose to work with Cranmore Executive Search, they know they are working with the best.
We ensure our clients can identify, attract, and engage talent that will really impact their business. We are the preferred recruitment partner for diverse range of organisations from start-up through to FTSE 100 and are retained by several global brands.
Over the years we have defined a methodology and process, focussing specifically on identifying top performers through detailed intelligence gathering, stretching far beyond traditional recruitment practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter the fast paced and interesting world of Executice Search with a fast growing and incredibly ambitious business. The successful candidate will enjoy one to one mentoring, training, and development from an industry recognised expert.
The role is principally to provide support and assistance to the business in the day-to-day building of the business and delivery of successful search assignments.
- Provide support to and work collaboratively with the Managing Partners in the360-degree search process from start to completion.
- Using various search engines, LinkedIn and other professional networking platforms to gather information that will be used to originate and deliver executive recruitment mandates.
- Organising diaries, making appointments, and scheduling interviews
- Support new business pursuit programmes through the gathering of intelligence, sourcing leads and industry analysis.
- Own, develop and execute the company social media strategy.
- Market intelligence gathering and production of monthly industry blogs.
- Experience in executive search or recruitment is not required. Professional services experience beneficial
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Knowledge and keen interest in latest social media trends
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to comfortably engage with senior executives.
- Organised, logical thinker
- Naturally curious and bright
- Adaptable, problem solve