Head of Business Development, North America - Pricing & Market Access
Competitive base and bonus offered • Remotely based North America
Our client an international boutique consultancy specialising in conducting payer and KOL research to provide clients with insights and recommendations to develop value strategy for their technologies and to optimise revenues.
As Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for establishing new contacts, generating leads and expanding sales opportunities within our clients existing client base. You will be growing access solutions in North America working closely with members of the European senior management team and consulting colleagues. This will include consulting projects – pitch, supporting execution and delivery. You will be responsible for developing excellent relationships with the client team. You excel at achieving sales targets and negotiating new projects and contracts with clients and prospects.
This is a full time, permanent position based in the US.
- Ambitious market access / business development professional with 7-12 years in pharmaceutical strategy consulting and sales.
- Experience in orphan drugs, cell and gene therapy and rare disease is a plus.
- Experience in selling services of small boutique style consultancies is preferred.
- Successful track record in winning new biotech business and building on existing opportunities is essential.
- Background in consulting research preferred, specifically to create new business opportunities with clinical stage biotech clients who may have significant knowledge and/or capability gaps.
- You will be a highly skilled communicator and persuasive presenter confidently leading complex client discussions.