Key Acccount Manager
Cirica $100,000 base and uncapped bonus • Toronto, Canada
Our client a leading provider of business intelligence and advisory services to the pharmaceutical and medical device industry are on the lookout for Key Account Managers. As a Key Account Manager, you will be tasked with winning, maintaining and growing new and existing partnerships with Key Strategic and Growth Customers.
Overall Purpose of Role:
As a Key Account Manager, you will be tasked with securing and building partnerships with Key Strategic Customers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic account development with a focus on managing existing relationships and grow overall revenue by optimizing the client experience, growing the partnership and selling new solutions.
- Understand each client’s business end to end
- Conduct knowledge gap analysis for assigned Strategic Accounts
- Optimize the customer journey and experience
- Interface with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, including department heads and global franchise and brand leads.
- Create, present and execute strategic account and business plans.
- Expand the use of products and services into all appropriate departments within named account base.
- Prospect for new contacts and qualify new leads to support a balanced pipeline for future sales.
- Generate proposals, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating capabilities on assigned products in a defined territory
- Develop and maintaining a high level of product knowledge of their products and services.
- Education, Experience, and Competencies Required:
- Business or Scientific Degree preferred
- 5 years Sales and Account management experience
- Pharmaceutical or MedTech healthcare industry experience preferred
- Passionate about winning; focused on energizing client relationships and building relationships at all levels within an organization
- Track record of delivering results and exceeding sales quotas.
- Experience in both territory and strategic account planning.
- Experience in creating custom proposals and responding to RFPs.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to execute on multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Clear thinker with proven ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Ability to travel to clients by air, with monthly frequency
- Team player, experience of working with cross-functional and international teams
- Knowledge of market research or business intelligence
Our client offers an incredibly competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. They also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment.