Manager Competitive Intelligence
Competitive base and bonus offered • New York, LA or San Francisco
Our client a global consulting firm specialising in life sciences are now seeking Managers with a strong background in competitive intelligence, to support their continued growth.
The successful candidate will work as a client lead, engaging with clients (CI Managers/Directors, Business Analytics and Insights) to effectively scope projects, and clearly define strategic objectives, and take ownership for high quality project delivery.
Client and Account Management
- Manage regional sections within large global accounts
- Manage client relationship, ensuring client satisfaction throughout the project lifecycle and identifying future growth opportunities
- Manages business development activity within assigned engagements
- Manages large complex projects, ensuring seamless delivery of the project in line with the client expectations and timeline.
- Manages internal project team
- Supports the development of project team members
- Identifies project risks and puts in plans to mitigate these
- Oversees the production of deliverables
- Manages the delivery of the project to plan and within budget
- Acting as development manager, ensures the continual development of team members
- Manages all aspects of performance of team members
- Deep familiarity, and in-market experience with the US pharma market
- Experience gained with a US-based consulting firm
- Advanced degree in medicine/life sciences (PhD preferred), and/or MBA from a leading school
- 5+ years of recent management consulting experience
- Track record of professional success, with successive stages of advancement and promotion