Highly competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package • West Coast, USA
Our client a growing global life science consultancy have retained Cranmore Executive Search in order to source Principal and Senior Principal talent to support their growth. The Principal will act as a key driving force behind the continued expansion in the life science sector. This role has four main areas of focus:
- Driving and expanding the consulting practice, by winning new business and new clients;
- Managing key client accounts by building and maintaining strong relationships in order to grow accounts and ensure client satisfaction;
- Supporting the development of the consulting group brand by leading thought leadership initiatives (e.g. conference speaking, white papers, service line initiatives etc.); and
- Fulfilling a key leadership function within the business by driving the development, engagement and motivation of all employees as well as leading and driving change within the business
High on our list of requirements is your ability to be able to manage, motivate & lead from the front. You will be a natural leader and have the ability to inspire those around you. You will have an unequivocal level of integrity, but this must be coupled with high energy & personal drive. You will have the ability to shape the culture of the business for the future and be highly motivated by achieving results.
Key Technical Skills:
- Track record in winning business, building client relationships from scratch and developing large client accounts.
- Have in-depth market knowledge in specified business areas.
Key Behavioural Skills:
- Ability to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationship at all levels, both externally and internally, to include strong influencing, negotiation and conflict management skills.
- Excellent leadership capability, with a passion for and track record of engaging, inspiring and developing others.
- Strategic thinker and commercially minded.
- Nimble and agile, ability to thrive and operate in a fluid environment, where iterations and left turns can be frequent.
- Proactive with a solutions-focused mindset.
- Strong discovery skills; ability to question, observe, associate (make unconventional connections), network for ideas and experiment to bring to life novelty in all that we do.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Essential Experience / Qualifications:
- Work Experience: 9+ years of relevant experience
- Degree(s): BA/BS/MS/PhD - Major(s): Life Sciences