Senior Business Analyst
£ Highly Competitive • London
Our client an international healthcare consultancy are currently seeking to hire a highly motivated and capable Senior Business Analyst to help support and drive the continued growth.
This is an exciting opportunity that offers the successful candidate client facing responsibility, in a collaborative role, working across a range of global projects.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will use your technical and scientific expertise to play an integral role in supporting multiple project teams across a wide range of projects that will utilise your ability to conduct in-depth research and analysis to answer complex client questions. You will assimilate your findings into meaningful outcomes, communicating the outcomes through a range of final deliverables, be it a slide deck providing a product value narrative or summarising the therapy area landscape, developing workshop briefing materials, or writing elements of a Global Value Dossier (GVD) designed to summarise the evidence in support of a product, which in turn is used to support local Pricing and Reimbursement submissions/ negotiations..
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analysis and appraisal of scientific literature and related reports
- Analysis and integration of qualitative insights and quantitative data
- Performance of desk research to support project tasks and proposal development
- Organisation and participation in primary research interviews with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) physicians, payers or patients
- Contribution to the development of high-quality, accurate and compelling project reports
- Participation in client meetings and presentations
- Active involvement in coaching and on-the project training of more junior Analysts
- Bachelor’s degree (at least 2:1) in a life sciences subject (e.g. medicine, physiology, biology, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, pharmacology, pharmacy)
- PhD in Life Sciences, Health Economics or related scientific discipline
- Experience (at least 1-2 years) in a similar Consulting role, perhaps as an analyst looking to step up into a more senior role, or someone who has experience of working in the healthcare/ Pharmaceutical industries
- Significant experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programmes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to the development of high quality deliverables within strict project deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial work environment, a willingness to take on responsibilities outside one’s typical scope of work, resourcefulness, and a drive to work collaboratively with other divisions of the company to leverage internal expertise
- Ability and willingness to travel (international travel not expected to exceed 5% of contracted hours at Senior Business Analyst level)