Senior Consultant, Pricing & Market Access
Competitive base and bonus offered • London
Our client an international boutique consultancy specialising in conducting payer and KOL research to provide clients with insights and recommendations to develop value strategy for their technologies and to optimise revenues.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for project management and delivery of our clients core service offerings. You will be instrumental in developing and growing our clients global access solutions working closely with members of senior management team and consulting colleagues.
- Project Manager: As project manager, you will have responsibility for project quality and delivery.
- Client Management: Management of project timeline and day-to-day communication with client. Ability to build relationships with immediate clients
- Thought Leadership: Strong knowledge base in regulatory, pricing and reimbursement processes associated with orphan drugs in top 5EU countries. Attend and present in conferences, webinars and podcasts as subject matter expert within a chosen topic area
- Results driven individual with track record in rare disease, cell and gene therapy
- Shares the company core values in Pride, Passion and Partnership at all levels
- Ambitious market access professional with overall 5 years in pharmaceutical strategy consulting
- Experience in project management
- Strong background in research and analysis including understanding of orphan drug evaluation in EU5 countries, ability to guide analysts and develop compelling methodology to address client needs
- Good communicator, confidently presenting to small-medium sized client group discussions and advisory boards with senior support