Senior Associate Consultant
Our client is a leading international life science consulting group and keen to add a senior associate modeler to their team. The purpose of the role is to support the development of health economic models, such as cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, to understand the economic value of clients’ products and interventions.
- Provide high quality, timely, scientific/strategic solutions to meet client needs
- Conduct and analyse primary and secondary research, which will shape the development of strategic recommendations
- Build and check health economic models, using appropriate software tools, to elucidate and express the economic value of clients’ products
- Systematically search for and synthesize disparate qualitative and quantitative health economic evidence, and interpret meaningfully
- Write, refine, review and critique sections of reports, journal manuscripts and other deliverables for client or external delivery.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in health economics including the conceptualization and development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models
- Keen interest in medical research, provision of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry
- Master’s degree or equivalent in either life science or a quantitative discipline, such as health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Experience of programming and software such as VBA, SAS, R is an advantage
- Strong computing skills (MS Office) including MS Excel
- High analytical ability
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in the relaying of technical information
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, ambition and flexibility
- Fluent English, another language will be an asset.