£ Highly competitive • London
Our client is a leading provider of consulting services to the global pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
A Partner within our clients consulting group will be responsible for growing the consulting practice by generating new business opportunities, and building trusted advisory relationships with key stake holders.
The Partner is expected to interact with senior client executives to identify and sell sizeable consulting projects and to lead internal teams to deliver the work. In addition, this individual will share in the responsibility for management of the business and staff, while creating their own intellectual capital.
Summary of Position / Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting to Manging Partner & Senior Vice President, you will have responsibility for delivering overall business performance—creating value for clients and financial returns for shareholders
- Revenue generation via the sale of consulting projects to global, regional and country level clients with an annual business development target > $2.5 million in single count revenue
- Overall accountability for the successful delivery of project work in line with various internal & external metrics relating to client satisfaction, quality and margins
- Be recognized as a strategic thought partner for clients
- People management; leadership, coaching and recruitment
- Galvanise team culture by nurturing the collegiality and esprit de corps of the organisation, resulting in outstanding employee engagement and acceptable attrition
- Be recognized as a market thought leader in the industry, developing intellectual capital in order to further enhance position as an innovative solution provider
- Practice building and expansion of the current addressable market
- Safeguard practice infrastructure by ensuring the operating model and management systems support operational efficiency
High on our list of requirements is your ability to be able to manage, motivate & lead from the front. You will be a natural leader and have the ability to inspire those around you. You will have an unequivocal level of integrity, but this must be coupled with high energy & personal drive. You will have the ability to shape the culture of the business for the future and be highly motivated by achieving results.
You will already be a proven leader within an Opportunity Assessment environment, with an excellent & clearly defined career track record. Previous client-side pharmaceutical industry experience would certainly be advantageous.
- A recognised and visible thought leader within the market place with natural commercial acumen
- Experience in a variety of geographical markets and/ taking new products to market
- Proven track record of building/growing a business via organic / inorganic means
- A deep embedded understanding of our sector, the challenges it faces and how to influence these
- Ability to be forward thinking and have a vision for where the business will be in five years’ time
- Self-starter with enthusiasm and confidence; sees opportunities and takes the initiative to accomplish more than what has been asked
- Intellectually curious; a creative and imaginative problem solver who demonstrates passion, patience, persistence and resilience to see things through
- Team player with outstanding relationship building and influencing skills; enjoys working in a collaborative manner in an open, honest, and diverse environment
- Natural leadership capability with the ability to motivate and empathise with others
- Commercial acumen and a recognised and respected thought leader
SALARY AND PACKAGE
Highly competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package