Senior Asscociate Consultant
£ Highly Competitive • London
Our client an exciting rapidly expanding life science consultancy are on the lookout for bright sharp minds to join their growing team.
The successful candidates will be born strategic thinker with a deep curiosity in today and tomorrow’s biggest healthcare challenges. If successful, you will serve as a key member of project teams developing and delivering marketing insights and analysis in line with client objectives.
You will have significant exposure to senior partners and the opportunity to lead and get stuck into a wide variety of fascinating projects from day one.
- A good understanding and/or experience of the pharmaceutical clinical development and commercialization process
- Highly articulate; ability to communicate effectively and succinctly in verbal and written form
- Outstanding attention to detail; demonstrating a ‘completer finisher’ mind set
Business acumen; intuitive ability to deconstruct problems and craft solutions within the context of a strategic objective
- Strong research competencies, persevering mindset, ability to balance depth vs. speed
Comfortable in challenge and being challenged and to push for excellence in all that you do
- Take ownership, able to work to own initiative with little direction, resourceful and enterprising
- Able to learn quickly and embrace complexity
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality outputs under time-pressured deadlines
- Able to work effectively as part of diverse and virtual teams and build relationships both internally and externally
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- Masters degree or PhD in life sciences, physical sciences or business related fields
- 12-24 month experience in pharma/biotech consulting, or in a commercial or clinical setting in pharma, healthcare, diagnostics or related industries