Senior Consultant, Pricing & Market Access
Highly Competitive • New York or Philadelphia
Senior Consultant, Pricing & Market Access – Philadelphia or New York
Our client is a leading international healthcare consulting company with offices across Europe, US & Emerging Markets.
The Senior Consultant will be a high energy individual that is able to interact with all levels of project and client teams, provide mentorship and guidence to junior staff, and lead internal projects for team development. For this role in particular, the individual will have strong domain capabilities in global pricing & market access, with a robust foundation in key pharmaceutical issues that form the context for our clients‘ challenges. The Senior Consultant should also have strong competency in a range of qualitative and quantitative insight techniques, particularly those used to address pricing & market access strategy questions for clients.
Senior Consultants are expected to contribute to the overall success of a project by providing thought leadership to project teams, reviewing and finalizing primary research materials, and guiding junior team members in their creation. Senior Consultants will also be able to develop new client relationships, deepen existing relationships through regular, relevant communication, write proposals, and follow-up with clients to ensure ultimate client satisfaction with deliverables.
Summary of Position / Duties & Responsibilities
- Interacting with clients and their cross-functional teams
- Project delivery; effective delivery of client projects through the project teams, guiding the strategic thinking and content creation of the team coupled with deliverable review and quality assurance
- Lead a portfolio of projects for a range of clients with major responsibility for successful project execution
- Participating in proposal development and client pitches
- Ability to coach team members whether direct reports or as part of a project team
- Participating in firm building activities, including driving development of thought leadership and intellectual capital activities, internal capability building, and development of new methodologies and offerings
- You will already have a proven track record within a Pricing & Market Access consulting environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science, business or related field is required; master’s/Ph.D. preferred
- 4-8 years’ experience in pricing & market access, ideally global, US minimum – experience can be client side or consulting; experience of consulting in one form or another is desired
- Strong technical P&MA knowledge
- A deep embedded understanding of our sector, the challenges it faces and how to influence these
SALARY AND PACKAGE
Highly competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package